‘Photography is an investment that becomes more + more valuable over time’

IN HOME NEWBORN SESSION | $600 | This includes your in-home newborn session and all of the digital files. 1/2 of the investment is due upon booking to reserve your session. Deposit is nonrefundable.

IN STUDIO NEWBORN SESSION | $600 | This includes your newborn session in my studio located in O’Fallon, Illinois and all of the digital files. 1/2 of the investment is due upon booking to reserve your session. Deposit is nonrefundable.

FAMILY SESSION | $400 | This includes your single family session + 5 digital files. Additional digital files are available for purchase after the gallery has been delivered. 1/2 of the investment is due upon booking to reserve your session. Deposit is nonrefundable.

BRANDING SESSION | $400 | This includes your on-location session and all of the digital files. 1/2 of the investment is due upon booking to reserve your session. Deposit is nonrefundable.

TRAVEL FEE: An additional travel fee of $50 will be charged for locations outside of the 62208 + 62269 zip codes.

FAQ:

Typically, an in home newborn session will last anywhere from 60-90 minutes. I begin with portraits of your brand new baby and then transition to family + sibling photos. In general, 60% of the session is spent actively photographing and the other 40% is spent soothing the baby, changing diapers and feeding so don’t stress if you need to tend to your baby during the session!

As far as newborn sessions go, lifestyle, to me, means baby led. This allows your baby to be photographed in poses that make them feel safe + comfortable. While I am happy to swaddle your baby or move them gently from their crib to their changing table, I am not actively posing them. I take this same baby led approach for both my in home and in studio newborn sessions. For families, lifestyle photography is all about capturing the doing, not the looking and smiling. Will we grab a traditional ‘look and smile’ portrait. You bet we will. But after that, we will play and laugh and run and bask in the quality time that your family is spending together. Pinterest perfect? No. Give me the bliss amongst the chaos…the picture perfect.

Certainly! For in home newborn sessions, in studio newborn sessions, and branding sessions, all of the digital files are included in your investment. For family sessions, 5 digital files are included in your investment and the entire gallery is available for purchase upon delivery of your gallery.

I do offer milestone sessions in my studio during baby’s first year! I offer them at a discounted rate to those who book newborn sessions with me. Please inquire for more detailed information!

With a signed print release, I LOVE sharing sneak peeks within 24 hours of your session on my instagram page. From there, you can expect to be featured on my blog within a week of your session and your final gallery will zoom to your inbox within two weeks of your session. I take great pride in editing ALL of my images by hand in both color and black and white so I appreciate your grace while I work through your session. They will be worth the wait, I promise!

I have several places in O’fallon, Illinois that I LOVE to use as a backdrop for your family’s photos. Upon booking, I will send you my detailed location guide that will help you pick a location to match your vision. Please note that there is a $50 travel fee for locations outside of the 62208 or 62269 zip codes.

When your gorgeous gallery is complete, I will upload the images to an online gallery which will be delivered to you via email. To view, simply click the link in your email and voila!

As a general rule of thumb, you can expect your family session to last about an hour. Many factors contribute to this including the weather (I promise to work fast when it’s chilly!) and dynamic. I begin every session with the traditional ‘look and smile’ portrait to ensure that we can cross that off of our list and from there we will move into family candid poses. Once our family photos are complete, we will break into smaller groups i.e. mama + kiddos, daddy + kiddos, mama + daddy together, kiddos together, and eventually individual portraits of each kiddo! After that, we’ll wrap it up with some REALLY candid family photos (think squishy group hug) and you’ll be on your way!

If I left any of your questions unanswered, please don’t hesitate to get in touch! I’m here to help!