At the beginning of the year, I challenged myself to read a variety of genres and authors in 2023. So far I’ve read some really REALLY good books and there’s no greater disservice than reading a great book and not sharing! Everything is linked here but don’t forget about your local library. I recently figured out how to borrow eBooks from my library and it’s been a total game changer. If you’ve read anything great, I’d love for you to slide into my DMs and let me know what I should add to my list next! Likewise, if you read one of these from my list let me know what you think! I love a good book chat-I’ll see you in my DMs!
- The Dinner by Herman Koch: 5/5
- The Lost Apothecary by Sarah Penner: 3/5
- Very Cold People by Sarah Munguso: 2/5
- The Measure by Nikki Erlick: 3/5
- The Last Thing He Told Me by Laura Dave: 5/5
- My Grandmother Asked Me To Tell You She’s Sorry by Fredrik Backman: 5/5
- A Thousand Splendid Suns Khaled Housseini: 5/5
- The Diamond Eye by Kate Quinn: 5/5
- Mary Jane by Jessica Anya Blau: 4/5
- Currently Reading: Carrie Soto Is Back by Taylor Jenkins Reid
If this list isn’t quite enough for ya, don’t worry! You can check out my favorite reads from last year starting here.