the client wardrobe | fairview heights lifestyle photographer
good news, lovelies! i’ve been collecting a few items here + there that are a delight to photograph and am offering a little client wardrobe! it’s been something that’s been on my heart + my mind for a few months now so i am just thrilled to finally roll it out! one of the questions i get asked most frequently is how clients should dress for their session and it pains me to see y’all break the bank for outfits to wear one time! and that’s where my client wardrobe comes in. i look forward to expanding this wardrobe as time goes on, but for now, this is where we’re at. ANY and ALL of you are welcome to ANY of these pieces for ANY of your sessions!
- Blush/Grey Cowl Neck Sweater (M) : a soft + cozy cowl neck sweater that’s primarily grey with some blush marbled in. Pairs perfectly with white jeans.
- Peach Short Sleeve Romper (M): I bought this because I knew the colors would photograph beautifully-and THEY DO! it’s a no fuss one piece romper perfect for layering with a chunky cardigan, denim/leather jacket, or for wearing all by itself.
- Brown Velvet Leggings (M): velvet is such a gorgeous texture so when I found these I squealed with delight. Texture is the name of the game when it comes to outfitting your family so these leggings are a great piece to pair with something neutral and when mixed with your family members, the texture will add a delightful softness.
- Floral Maxi (M): this dress is a dream to look at + it’s a dream to photograph. In my opinion, maxi dresses are TIMELESS + ALWAYS a good idea. Plus, this feminine print will give your images a pleasant pop of elegance.
- Chunky Grey Sweater (M/L): oversized sweater lovers, rejoice! the sleeves are stitched to appear rolled up for a relaxed look. looks great with a lacy cami underneath for even more texture or with a strapless bra to allow the sleeves to fall off of your shoulder.
- Teacup Length Peach Tulle Skirt (8) : tulle is another one of my favorite textures to photograph so tulle skirt for grown ups? YES! the waist is elastic so the size 8 covers a large range of body types. i love it styled with a chambray top tucked in 🙂
now, when i’m shopping, i always love seeing the items of clothing on an actual person so i shot a few photos below of myself in each of the items. i’m 5’7″ with a 28in waist and a 34C bra size.
OH and if you’re wondering about the black leggings in #5, YES, they’re in the client closet as well. Size L 🙂 but the bebes playing on the floor in #1 are all mine!
so let’s do this. what’s mine is yours. feel free to use any of for any of your sessions! and PLEASE-let me know what you’d like to see more of in here!